Honorable Ralph W. “Buddy” Nimmons, Jr. – Federal Practice Seminar
Thursday, April 28, 2022 – 8:00 AM to 1:15 PM
(4 CLE credits, including 1 technology credit – pending approval)
Bryan Simpson U.S. Courthouse, 300 N. Hogan Street, Jacksonville, FL
COST (non‐refundable; includes lunch, snacks, all presentations, and instructional materials):
- Federal Bar Association, Jacksonville Chapter, Members: $85
- Non‐Members: $135
- Government, Non‐Profit, & CJA Panel Attorneys: $55
- Judges & Judicial Law Clerks: Free
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, April 22, 2022
There are two ways to register:
- Enter your registration details in the online form below where you can pay by PayPal, OR
- Mail a completed registration form and a check (payable to “Federal Bar Association, Jacksonville Chapter”) to Maria Daniels at P.O. Box 43660, Jacksonville, FL 32203.
Remember to bring a picture I.D. for entrance into the courthouse. Parking is available in the public parking garage across from the downtown library.
Please contact the Nimmons Seminar Chair, Mary Margaret Giannini (904‐255-5079), or Maria Daniels with questions.