The Jacksonville Federal Court Bar Association
The Jacksonville Federal Court Bar Association (JFCBA) was founded in 1972 to promote the welfare, interests, education, and professional development of all attorneys involved in federal law in the greater Jacksonville area. Our members run the gamut of federal practice: attorneys practicing in small to large firms, attorneys in corporations and federal agencies, and members of the judiciary. The JFCBA is the catalyst for communication between the bar and the bench, as well as the private and public sectors of the legal community.
Our mission is to strengthen the federal legal system and administration of justice by serving the interests and the needs of all of our members, as well as their clients, employers, and the public at large.
Our purpose is:
- To promote the sound administration of justice;
- To enhance the professional growth and development of our members;
- To promote high standards of professional competence and ethical conduct in the federal legal profession;
- To provide meaningful service for the welfare and benefit of the members;
- To provide quality education programs to our members and the public;
- To provide a platform for meaningful discussion and dialogue between the federal bench and the attorneys who appear before the judges; and
- To promote professional and social interaction among members of the Federal legal profession.Home > Membership